- £79 for a weekend dog behaviour and psychology course (74% off)
- A weekend course is designed to help dog owners, dog lovers, dog walkers, trainers and enthusiasts understand pooches better
- Topics covered include: influencing negative behaviour in a positive way | real life dog issues and dog psychology | tutor will be answering questions relating to personal dog problems
- Owners can bring their dogs along to address any problems directly
- See the full list of 2016 dates and locations
The UK Dog Whisperer
The UK Dog Whisperer looks to rehabilitate dogs with poor behaviour from his base in and around Essex. With a programme tailored to suit the dog and owner, the dog whisperer works to understand the dog before applying a range of behavioural therapies and teaching the owner about dog psychology. The dog whisperer also runs a range of courses, designed to help dog lovers get on the same wavelength as their beloved pooch, thus enhancing their bond and promoting positive behaviour.