- Two premium tickets to a choice of summer racing and live music event with a bottle of Prosecco
- When: selected dates from 11 June to 10 September
- Where: Lingfield Park Resort. Located 15 minutes from M25 (J6) or M23 (J10) with direct rail links from Central London
- Times: doors open between 3.30 p.m – 4 p.m. | first race between 5.30 p.m. – 6 p.m. | last race between 8.30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- £40 for Abba Revival on Saturday 11 June (up to 44% off)
- £40 for Stevie Wonder Experience on Saturday 18 June (up to 44% off)
- £40 for Stayin Alive – Bee Gees Tribute Band on Saturday 25 June (up to 44% off)
- £44 for Ladies Evening: Madonna Tribute on Saturday 16 July (up to 41% off)
- £40 for The Bootleg Beatles on Saturday 23 July (up to 44% off)
- £40 for Ben the Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute on Saturday 30 July (up to 44% off)
- £40 for The Take That Experience on Saturday 6 August (up to 44% off)
- £40 for I am Whitney and I am Beyonce on Saturday 13 August (up to 44% off)
- £40 for Oktoberfest with live DJ Vernon Kay on Saturday 10 September (up to 44% off)
Summer Racing and Live Music
Lingfield Park Resort rings in the summer months with a programme of racing and music events in June, July, August and September. Premiere admission tickets allow visitors to access all public areas of the racecourse, including viewing of the parade ring, numerous bars and cafes, as well as access to betting outlets. Guests can enjoy a series of seven hotly contested races from the premier enclosure and stay refreshed with a bottle of Prosecco to share. Once the races have finished, a choice line-up of musicians will take to the stage to treat audience members to a live set.
Contact – 0134 283 4800